CITY OF MCGREGOR
Notice is hereby given that the McGregor Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a regular meeting on Monday, January 2, 2023, beginning at 6:00 p.m. in the City Council Chambers, and the City Council of the City of McGregor will hold a public hearing on Monday, January 9, 2023, at 6:30 p.m., located at 302 S. Madison Street (North Entrance), McGregor, Texas to receive testimony concerning the following:
1. Regarding Application for Bed and Breakfasts Facility or Short-term Rental for 609 W 6th Street by property owner Salinas, Rafael (dated October 2022).
2. Regarding Final Replat for Lot 9, Block 8 of the J.H. Hall Addition, for Aviles Construction [tentatively addressed 100 and 102 N. Jackson] (dated November 2022).
3. Regarding Revised Preliminary Plat of The Parks residential development, Phase II for Coyote Canyon General Contracting, LLC (dated April 2022).
4. Regarding Preliminary Plat of The Ranch residential development for Dirt Daubers, LLC (dated December 2022).
5. Regarding Final Plat for construction of duplex at 203 Hayes Street for Thulasi Enterprises, LLC (dated December 2022).
6. Regarding Application for Bed and Breakfasts Facility or Short-term Rental for 700 S. Harrison Avenue by potential property owners David and Carrie Nilsen (dated December 2022).
7. Regarding Preliminary Plat and Design for 1.016 acres out of the Minnett Barrett Survey A-75 for Empire Seed [property adjacent to Dairy Queen] (dated December 2022).
All interested parties are encouraged to attend the Public Hearing to express comments regarding this amendment. If you cannot attend, you may submit comments in writing prior to the Public Hearing to the following:
City of McGregor
PO Box 192
McGregor, Texas 76657
If you have questions concerning this notice, please contact the City Planner, Bryan LeMeilleur at (254) 840-2806 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Published in the McGregor Mirror on Dec. 21, 20220
Please support The McGregor Mirror by subscribing today!
You may also like: